Welcome to the Center for Modern Aging,
We are honored that you have chosen Center For Modern Aging as your preventive medicine and anti-aging providers. Our team is looking forward to working with you on improving your health and fitness. Our long term goal is to help you maintain optimal health and vitality throughout the aging process. Your program is for a 12 month period beginning on the date of the examination.
The program emphasizes and encourages exercise, nutrition, nutritional supplements and hormone optimization. This booklet includes your hormone and supplement prescriptions and recommendations. We have also included chapters with educational materials on nutrition, bio identical hormones, and fitness. There are also chapters containing your lab results and exercise prescription to help you keep track of your progress.
Our services are limited to hormone replacement therapy as well as advice and recommendations regarding fitness and nutrition. We ask that you continue your relationship with your primary care physician for all your medical issues and refills of current medications. Our intention is to work in conjunction with your physician. Some of the prescriptions written from our practice are controlled substances and are highly regulated by the FDA. All prescriptions should be used as directed because we will not be able to refill any prescriptions that run out before the refill date.
Your program includes a medical history assessment, laboratory analysis, an initial panel and quarterly follow up labs. Additional labs, if necessary may be an additional cost. You received a focused physical exam, clinical recommendations and education regarding hormone balance and replacement. Recommendations and prescriptions are limited to the following hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid, DHEA, growth hormone, pregnenolone and melatonin. Within your age management program is also a fitness evaluation that includes a resting metabolic rate, V02 max or submax test, and body composition testing. You will receive a MYZONE fitness monitor to help track your aerobic exercise and you will have three visits with a dietitian. You will also receive three personal training sessions and a complimentary month membership at Evans Fitness Center.
We are pleased that you have chosen us as to partner with you in this healthy life journey. We take this responsibility very seriously and will do all we can to help you achieve your goals. We would like you to understand that there will be actions required on your part. You have taken the first step by enrolling in the program. Our staff is looking forward to guiding you to a healthier and active life.
What we do:
Medically Supervised Weight Loss
• Safe and Rapid weight loss utilizing HCG as well as Non-HCG, reduced calorie diet plans
• We test and address the physical parameters that change with age and increase the chances of injury and chronic illness such as: Reduced flexibility, Increased body fat, Decreased lean muscle mass, Decreased bone density, and Reduced hormone production
• Bio identical Hormone Replacement Therapy aimed at achieving optimal physiologic levels with close monitoring for side effects and increases beyond that which is optimal
• Fitness assessment and guidance from exercise scientists using state of the art, scientifically validated equipment including VO2 Max testing, which provides an assessment of how efficient your body is at utilizing oxygen and Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), which determines how many calories your body burns in a 24 hour period while at rest. This information is used to generate a nutrition and fitness plan. Our goal is to optimize your metabolism and fat burning so you get the most out of your workouts.
• Consultation and evaluation by Dieticians to build a customized well rounded nutrition plan
• Facial aesthetics utilizing Botox for reduction in fine lines
What we DON’T do:
We do not provide primary medical services or replace your primary care provider
We are not a “pill mill” and do not prescribe pain/narcotic medications
We do not prescribe hormone therapy to individuals who do not meet criteria based on a medical history and physical exam as well as stringent laboratory testing
We do not provide anabolic hormone therapy for the purposes of competitive body building