CHANGING THE WAY YOU LOOK AT MEN & WOMEN’S HEALTH
STAYING FIT AND AGING WELL
We would be honored for you to choose Center For Modern Aging as your preventive medicine and anti-aging providers. Our team is eager to work with you on improving your health and fitness. Our long term goal is to help you maintain optimal health and vitality throughout the aging process. Our mission is to provide patients with the tools and support they need to reach and maintain their health and wellness goals for a lifetime.
Overview of Services
Our services are limited to hormone replacement therapy as well as advice and recommendations regarding fitness and nutrition. We ask that you continue your relationship with your primary care physician for all your medical issues and refills of current medications. Our intention is to work in conjunction with your physician. Some of the prescriptions written from our practice are controlled substances and are highly regulated by the FDA. All prescriptions should be used as directed because we will not be able to refill any prescriptions that run out before the refill date.
We are pleased that you have chosen to consider partnering with us in this healthy life journey. We take this responsibility very seriously and will do all we can to help you achieve your goals. We would like you to understand that there will be actions required on your part. You have taken the first step by evaluating our program. Our staff is looking forward to guiding you to a healthier and active life!
The program emphasizes and encourages exercise, nutrition, approved nutritional supplements, and hormone optimization and includes:
- A medical history assessment and focused physical examination.
- A laboratory analysis which consists of an initial panel and quarterly follow up labs. Additional labs, if necessary, may be an additional cost.
- Clinical recommendations and education regarding hormone balance and replacement. (Recommendations and prescriptions are limited to the following hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid, DHEA, growth hormone, pregnenolone and melatonin)
- Registered dietician – three visits during the year.
- A complimentary 30 day membership to Evans Fitness Club with unlimited Results classes and 3 complimentary personal training sessions.
Our fitness evaluation includes resting metabolic rate (RMR), V02 max or submax test, body composition, testing Flexibility analysis, MYZONE fitness monitor to help track your aerobic exercise